Rental Units Amenities
All rental units have air conditioning, heat, ceiling fans, cable and flat screen TV’s, WIFI, fully furnished kitchens with eating utensils, cookware, stove, oven microwave, toaster, coffee pot, crock pot, refrigerator and charcoal grill. We furnish dish soap at the kitchen sink, liquid hand soap at the bathroom sink, coffee filters, toilet paper, all bed linens, bathroom and kitchen towels. Each unit has a covered porch and deck on the lake side of the unit. All sleeper sofas will accommodate 2 people.
No Fireworks Allowed
All Rental Units are Non Smoking, But You Are Welcome To Smoke Outside
All sleeper sofas will accommodate 2 people
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm Check-Out Time: 10:00 am
Our reservation policy is intended to be fair to all of our guests. Once a guest reserves a unit, we remove it from the market, refusing all other requests for it. You are then responsible for all days reserved. Your advanced deposit amount will be applied to your total reservation and the balance is due upon check-in.
Late arrival and early departures will be charged for all days reserved.
Our business depends on advanced reservations. Your deposit will be refunded if we are able to fill your entire vacancy. A service fee will be deducted on all deposits returned, deposits up to $450 = $75 service fee and deposits over $450 = $150 service fee. If you cancel within 45 days of your reservation and your boat or rental until does not re-book, you are responsible for all days reserved.
6 or 7 Night Reservation Deposit:
- One Bedroom Cabins $350.00
- Two Bedroom Cabin $450.00
- Three Bedroom Cabins $600.00
- Log Home $600.00
- By The Bushel $1000
- Coney Island Villas (each) $600.00
- Deposits Below Apply to All of the Lodges$1,000 for level A or B$2,000 entire unit both levels A and B
5 Nights or less Reservation Deposit will require a 2 night deposit.
Each cabin rate is based on a certain number of people. Each additional person over 24 months of age is $15 per person per night.
Visitors: Friends +/or family visiting you here but not staying with us at Lakeside Resort need to check in at the General Store. A guest pass of $15 per person per day allows full use of our amenities.
- Eagles Nest - $75
- Log Home 12 - $75
- By The Bushel - $150
- Coney Island Villas - $100 each
- All Lodge Levels - $125 per floor
- Pet Policy: $15 per pet per day. No cats. Very few resorts allow dogs. In order for this accommodation to be right for both parties we ask that you follow a few simple, reasonable guidelines:
- Vaccinations must be current including kennel cough & free of fleas and ticks.
- If you leave your dog alone in the cabin in MUST be placed in a kennel/crate. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- When outside, you must walk your dog on a leash and pick up their solid waste.
- Excessive or nuisance barking cannot be tolerated. You must maintain control of your pet’s behavior at all times.
- Failure to adhere to these very reasonable guidelines, will result in being asked to leave with no refund.
- Keep your pet OFF of the beds and furniture. Responsible for any damages and you will be charged for excessive pet hair.